Friday, June 26, 2009

What am I thinking?

Oh my! I am pregnant! We are going to have a baby! It is a very exciting thought! What are we going to do? What kind of clothes should we buy? We don't really mind whether it's a boy or girl, although a boy would be nice since there are so many girls in the family! What names will we pick? We know we like Edward for a boy - that is Ben's middle name, and what they called his dad - "Eddie". Now, some ask, why don't you name a boy after Ben? Because Ben is Benjamin Edward Johns, III, and we don't want to lay the royal burden of Benjamin Edward Johns, IV, on any grade school fellow. Although I have to admit I am kindof partial to Benjamin - I really like that one.
I really, secretly feel we are going to have a boy, just kindof thinking that! Oh, we can't wait to find out what we are having! Baby due on Dec. 8! Christmas time will be so wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, what? Is this from THIS JUNE? You talk about "Eddie". I'm confused!
    Can't wait to see y'all Thursday.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete