Saturday, February 7, 2009

First Blog

I have never been interested in starting a blog before. But I see that so many others read them, post to them, and enjoy them. I also enjoy them, and have many good friends with blogspots. After reading a very special blog today, I decided to start my own. This is Maddy's blog. I intend on keeping you all informed of my family - Sarah Madeline's family. I will first have to start from the beginning, a little history is nice to know! Then I will get more into detail about who Sarah Madeline is. I am so blessed to know her. Thank you Faith. You are an inspiration to me. I intend on keeping this blog centered around Maddy and her family, so I will never forget her, and continue to grow with her, and show others who she is.
I love her so.
God I thank you and praise you for my Sarah Madeline.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see you blogging! I just know you will enjoy it so much... You are a sweet, special friend. I am proud to have you. :)

    ReplyDelete