Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Well, I thought I was gonna start a blog . . .

Hey, so I started this about 3 weeks ago. I think. Well, I INTEND on making this a special site for my daughter, Maddy. So, when I include little quips from my current daily life, just know that it is a part of her life, because she is still a part of ours.

Katie is great. STILL working on that first tooth. She also has some little cold going on. Her next appointment is March 11. Already past 6 months - growing so fast!
Our company has come and gone, and come and gone, and come and stayed, and stayed, and stayed, and gone! It has been busy, we have enjoyed them all, and we miss them so.
My house is currently torn apart because I just can't seem to arrange it the way I want. "Hey, you! Yeah, you, ya little bunny! Get back under the couch!"
The dishes still aren't washed. The laundry is half way done, until Ben gets home and nighttime baths soak the walls, then it will be only slightly done.
Newsboys are playing on my speakers - HE REIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is my birthday. There are many people that I wish to hug and talk to today, some who make me smile, some I miss terribly, some who make me cry. One who makes me feel like family.
The saying on my daily calender says, "Home parties aren't so bad. Give a woman a reason to put on lip gloss, shave her legs, and get out of the house, and she'll buy anything. Plastic bowls or makeup. It doesn't matter." - Anita Renfroe
Now Matthew West - "I found myself in a bitter fight, and I felt your hand on the darkest night . . ."
AND Eddie has pooped and peed in the potty several times, several days in a row! Yeah! Now I just need to . . . (Faith, that one is for you!)

2 comments: