Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My son

I love my Eddie. He is great. Sometimes I can get quite enough of him and wish I lived closer to family so I could pawn him off, but he really is cool.
He is starting to show me that he is a comedian. He is assimilating things from his life, and drawing them together, and starting to pretend.
He likes my sunglasses, and knows he is not supposed to use them. We were on the deck this afternoon, I went in quickly with Katie to grab something and when I came out he had my sunglasses on his eyes. He was looking around.
Mommy - "You are not supposed to have those."
Eddie - "Heh, BobbuGoggu, he he."
Mommy wonder's what he is saying.
Eddie - "Dat so silly."
I say that's so silly very often.
Eddie points to something out in the trees, "He he, BobbuGoggu."
And I realize what he is saying, "Wobble Goggles."
So, who watches Imagination Movers? Eddie does, and he loves them. LOVES the "Moo-bers". They are alright, a little odd, but alright. They have great music. One of the movers wears some goggles on his head that he uses to see xray and sounds so he can help solve problems.
Then, about 4 weeks ago we had some friends come visit with us. We were all sitting in the living room around 10:30 am and the doorbell rang. Eddie screams, "PIZZA!" It was Hilarious! That just shows you how often the doorbell rings, or how often we eat pizza! : )
He is great. A little frustrating sometimes since he is two, but great none the less, and I love him.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for him and Levi to play again. Their little minds will get them in plenty of trouble, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete