Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Not Me Mondays! (Tuesday this week)

Well, this blog has been important to me in the past, and even though it has been over two years since I have posted on it and a HUGE amount of things have happened since then, it has still been on my mind. Maddy's story is very much important to me, but will wait for now. One day I will get it all done!
This blog renewal is actually in response to one blog I read who has Not Me Mondays. She invites her readers to also have Not Me Mondays, and possibly win something from her! ; )

I would never do something just to win a prize, not me!
I never wait too long to cook dinner, resulting in complete meltdown of the children, not me!
I would never eat a day old cookie from the car, even if it was my favorite and never just to make it easier to clean out the car, not me!
I have never flung a diaper off my baby so fast, not realizing there was small rabbit poo inside which then proceeded to fall all over her and the changing table, not me! The absolutely did not happen to me yesterday, as I was in the middle of dinner and children melting down and my head ablaze with crushing sinus pressure and ears red with fire! Not me, and never on a Monday, the day of all days, would I do that!

Check out this awesome GLUTEN FREE Lava Cake I made last week!
IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD!
Oh, picture, where are you? Oh, wait. That picture is on my phone. Drat. I'll have to figure this thing out a little more . . .

1 comment:

  1. LOL! While you're finding your picture you might add the recipe too. Pleeeeese!

    I love that you're entering the blogging world. I think I have several. I know I have two, but I have a few others around here somewhere.

    ReplyDelete